La's Day
I awoke secure in the knowledge that I was a wife and a daughter and a stepmom.
I went to bed knowing that, come February, I was going to be a gramma.
Everything else that day became inconsequential after that.
(Sorry to cheese out, but, seriously, the baby news completely wiped anything else about that day from my memory.)
I went to bed knowing that, come February, I was going to be a gramma.
Everything else that day became inconsequential after that.
(Sorry to cheese out, but, seriously, the baby news completely wiped anything else about that day from my memory.)

3 Comments:
I think we can fill in the blanks for you! Happy news -- congratulations and many blessings!
:) Better than mine - I didn't take notes, so I have NO IDEA what I did all day... Congrats!
sounds like a winner of a day to me. Congratulations to all and, as Jane says - many many blessings to you.
What a piece of fabulous news!
Post a Comment
<< Home