How about 45 minutes in my life?
Ok, these are all the notes I have and it's been long enough that I have no idea what I did for the rest of the day. Heck, I can't even remember what book I was reading in the bit that trails off... Sorry!
Chris
Stumbling Over Chaos
6:00 - 6:30 (altho the clock reads 6:45 - 7:15, early morning trickery that I never fall for): Repeatedly hit snooze. Fend off Chaos (who wants his breakfast, but who would also love to lick my armpit) by pulling the covers over my head.
6:30: Get up, turn on computer, go to bathroom, come back and log in to computer. Go to kitchen and feed Chaos. The incessant meowing ceases. Ahhhh. Get bread and OJ out of the fridge and start toasting a slice of break. Pour OJ. Go back to computer, start Eudora, then log into work and check work email and systems. Answer work emails.
6:45: Go back to kitchen, flip bread over, and retoast. Turn on espresso machine, fill with water, and get prepped. Take medicines. Slather toast with unholy amount of smooth unsalted peanut butter. Eat some more peanut butter out of the jar for good measure. Sit down, eat toast, and read a few pages from
Chris
Stumbling Over Chaos
6:00 - 6:30 (altho the clock reads 6:45 - 7:15, early morning trickery that I never fall for): Repeatedly hit snooze. Fend off Chaos (who wants his breakfast, but who would also love to lick my armpit) by pulling the covers over my head.
6:30: Get up, turn on computer, go to bathroom, come back and log in to computer. Go to kitchen and feed Chaos. The incessant meowing ceases. Ahhhh. Get bread and OJ out of the fridge and start toasting a slice of break. Pour OJ. Go back to computer, start Eudora, then log into work and check work email and systems. Answer work emails.
6:45: Go back to kitchen, flip bread over, and retoast. Turn on espresso machine, fill with water, and get prepped. Take medicines. Slather toast with unholy amount of smooth unsalted peanut butter. Eat some more peanut butter out of the jar for good measure. Sit down, eat toast, and read a few pages from

1 Comments:
A cliff-hanger!
At least we all know you lived to tell the tale, even if you can't remember most of it!
Post a Comment
<< Home